• Radio Soros

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Thu Jul 28 16:11:00 2022
    When/where did Fauci ever confess that it might have been engineered?

https://nypost.com/2021/06/03/fauci-rejects-claims-he-was-told-covid-may-have-
    en-engineered/

He said he "can't guarantee everything that is going on at the Wuhan Lab."

So he has voiced at least some doubt. That is interesting.

Many will say that GRT is a hoax or conspiracy theory. However, it does not take someone with a mathematics degree to figure out that if your immigration rate outpaces your domestic birth rate, there will eventually
    be a replacement. If your border security is lax, the former rate will be understated.

Yes & yes. And why so many Spanish-language radio stations for Georgie? Why are people so stupid?

I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of
    the description.

All of the theories about him could be false, but I don't doubt he would
    mind making that change.

The very first thing on my agenda is how are we housing
    the migrants? Nobody's talking about that just yet? All they're talking about is "here's how we'll subjugate them after Joe brings them all in.." The plan is genius, because the USA lacks latino radio stations. They don't exist in places where George & Joe plan for their new guests to live, so this new infrastructure is going to pay off big time in telling these manipulated people how to think (especially at a time while they're so vulnerable.)

I am not sure where they are housing them. I am not certain they are
    housing some of them (i.e. I suspect they could be homeless). I have not
    seen any talk about how they will be subjugated but, seeing as many of them
    are willing to take jobs that other unemployed Americans don't seem to
    want, some could see that as a form of being a subjugated group.

I don't doubt the Democrats/left want to manipulate them. They have not
    been very discrete about that. However, many Latinos are conservative
    about certain things, like the number of genders. Embracing the gender
    rainbow will turn Latinos off. That is just one example.

The Democrats have taken them for granted for years. It has started
    backfiring on them in parts of the country.

There's no proving this but there comes a time when humans try to guess the behaviors of one another, and that time is now, and I guess there's no other more logical explanation for George's investment and how he timed it with Joe.

I am not sure why Soros would want to buy US radio stations. I wonder if
    he has bought stations in other countries where citizens/the government
    suspect him of trying to manipulate the population (Israel, Eastern Europe)?

* SLMR 2.1a * He does the work of 3 Men...Moe, Larry & Curly
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Fri Jul 29 05:00:51 2022
    I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in
    South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of the description.

George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemundo
    does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that's
    what Joe's for.

I am not sure where they are housing them. I am not certain they are housing some of them (i.e. I suspect they could be homeless). I have not seen any talk about how they will be subjugated but, seeing as many of them are willing to take jobs that other unemployed Americans don't seem to want, some could see that as a form of being a subjugated group.

The leftists defend the agenda by saying "they have sponsors," but that is BS because they don't give us reference to any sponsor(s.) The only sponsors I
    can think of are Joe, Kamala, and George. When the media wants to convey a message, they will convey it. George has nasty tricks up his sleeve, and so
    far he's on a role. He's outsmarted conservative America bigtime.

I don't doubt the Democrats/left want to manipulate them. They have not been very discrete about that. However, many Latinos are conservative about certain things, like the number of genders. Embracing the gender rainbow will turn Latinos off. That is just one example.

Yes, there are definitely a population of latinos who don't realize that they've been lied to. Many of them don't know what to expect when they get
    here because in certain countries, the "left" really is the good guys, and the "right" are the bad guys.

Once they get used to things here, they will absolutely throw those Democrat sleazeballs under the bus. Conservatives have way more in common with latino people and this is where George & Joe (and the other dickweeds) will fail.

I am not sure why Soros would want to buy US radio stations. I wonder if he has bought stations in other countries where citizens/the government suspect him of trying to manipulate the population (Israel, Eastern Europe)?

Probably! I wouldn't put it past him. Some people just love controlling others, and George is one of em. Many foreigners are curious about the USA, so George's ultimate fantasy is to subjugate those who inhabit this exciting country, and Joe's a purchasable resource.

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A46 2020/08/26 (Linux/64)
    * Origin: CompuBBS | Ashburn VA | cfbbs.scinet-ftn.org (1:275/99)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Fri Jul 29 14:55:00 2022
    I don't know about all of them, but the one I read about I am guessing he
    bought it out because it was a conservative spanish radio station in South Florida. I am guessing the idea is to remove the "conservative" part of the description.

George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemundo does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that's what Joe's for.

In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for
    as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which makes
    them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

The leftists defend the agenda by saying "they have sponsors," but that is BS because they don't give us reference to any sponsor(s.) The only sponsors I can think of are Joe, Kamala, and George. When the media wants to convey a message, they will convey it. George has nasty tricks up his sleeve, and so far he's on a role. He's outsmarted conservative America bigtime.

In this case, I think that "sponsor" is supposed to be a family that will
    take them in. However, since they started moving some of them around and dumping them off at airports in places like Florida, where they apparently don't have any local connections to connect with, I am not so sure they
    had a place to go.

Yes, there are definitely a population of latinos who don't realize that they've been lied to. Many of them don't know what to expect when they get here because in certain countries, the "left" really is the good guys, and the
    "right" are the bad guys.

There is evidence that the "coyotes" are lying to them, although I am not
    sure what they are promising them in order to get their money. I would
    guess jobs or places to live, but I am not sure.

* SLMR 2.1a * Uncontained entropy experiment gone crazy.......maybe.
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Sat Jul 30 04:50:23 2022
    George is going to exploit the crap out of them, similar to how Telemund does, and George knew that they would be here at this time, because that what Joe's for.

In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which
    makes them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

Yes, you're right. But now they're going to be forced into hearing leftist propagandist news (there's no way anyone's ditching their radio station due to who owns it.)

In this case, I think that "sponsor" is supposed to be a family that will take them in. However, since they started moving some of them around and dumping them off at airports in places like Florida, where they
    apparently don't have any local connections to connect with, I am not so sure they had a place to go.

How are we helping anyone if we're just dumping them into the interior of our country with no means to support their families? We need to hold their government(s) accountable for sending them walking, but Democrats want to do the opposite by giving billions of dollars to the oppressors instead.

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to AARON THOMAS on Sun Jul 31 10:04:00 2022
    In the case of South Florida, "they" have always been there, at least for
    as long as I have been alive. "They" are predominantly Cuban, which makes them more likely to be more conservative than other Latinos.

Yes, you're right. But now they're going to be forced into hearing leftist propagandist news (there's no way anyone's ditching their radio station due to
    who owns it.)

Au contraire, if it is a talk radio station, and they switch up who is on,
    they will leave, especially if another station in the area picks the hosts
    up. I don't get a chance to listen as much as I used to, but if my
    favorite DJ moved from one station to another, and the format was similar,
    I would switch.

When Rush Limbaugh was at the height of his popularity, you don't think
    people would have switched stations to keep listening to him?

How are we helping anyone if we're just dumping them into the interior of our country with no means to support their families? We need to hold their government(s) accountable for sending them walking, but Democrats want to do the opposite by giving billions of dollars to the oppressors instead.

They supposedly do have sponsors, but if they are not there to pick them up
    at the airport (which I would guess is how the refugees then get loaded on busses and sent to DC, because the sponsor is not there to assist), one wonders. They either are not responsible sponsors, or they don't exist.

* SLMR 2.1a * OS/2 VirusScan - "Windows found: Remove it? [Y/y]"
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Aaron Thomas@1:275/99 to Mike Powell on Mon Aug 1 16:20:56 2022
    Au contraire, if it is a talk radio station, and they switch up who is
    on, they will leave, especially if another station in the area picks the hosts up. I don't get a chance to listen as much as I used to, but if my favorite DJ moved from one station to another, and the format was
    similar, I would switch.

Yea but I bet that a lot of these people only speak Spanish, so changing radio stations isn't as easy, since there aren't very many Spanish radio stations.

If you speak Spanish only, and you can pick between the Spanish leftist station, which plays great music and gives you your local news, you won't
    trade it for the Fox Nation radio news channel, where everything is in English-only.

My concern is that George replaced conservative radio with leftist radio, and there's no other radio station that's going to give them what he's taken away, and only a scumbag like Soros would buy radio stations -not for the investment in money- but for the investment in mind control.

Back in the 90s I used to hate Rush Limbaugh because he was annoying, so I thought everything he said was BS. I listened to Howard Stern more often because (back then) he was funny. What if there was no choice, and I had to choose Limbaugh or Stern? I'd go with Stern because of his humor, and then I'd probably be a leftist by now.