• Re: Trump is killing it!!

From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sat Nov 11 08:46:00 2023
    There are several other people... Tame people like Kristi Noem or Tulsi Gabbard
    are a few names that have been thrown out there... But they have all forgotten >ne thing... Joe Biden is campaigning for Trump with his America Last policies. >When mother's can't feed their babies because of inflation and other stupid pol
    cies they'll have their ref pill moment and vote for the orange man...

Noem has done quite well putting her citizens first and isn't shy about pointing that out. Just because she does not scream and rant doesn't mean she isn't effective.

* SLMR 2.1a * My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air...
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
    * Origin: capitolcityonline.net * Telnet/SSH:2022/HTTP (1:2320/105)
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sat Nov 11 08:56:48 2023
    On 11 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Noem has done quite well putting her citizens first and isn't shy about pointing that out. Just because she does not scream and rant doesn't
    mean she isn't effective.

You have a valid point... Pence was quiet and a RINO and a Judas... I think Noem has a fantastic resume, don't get me wrong... Trump is up against some evil forces and the deep state all of which do not want to give up power or be held to account.

He'll need a strong and vocal administration when he gets back in... Mike Flinn will have to role his slaves up!!! Maybe Vivek as the Secretary of State...

IB Joe, Pronouns (FJB/LGB)
    AKA Joe Schweier
    SysOp of 4A 6F 65 73 42 42 53
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Origin of Life? Just check my refrigerator...

--- Mystic BBS v1.12 A49 2023/04/30 (Windows/64)
    * Origin: JoesBBS.Com, Telnet:23 SSH:22 HTTP:80 (1:342/200)
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sun Nov 12 15:23:00 2023
    Noem has done quite well putting her citizens first and isn't shy about pointing that out. Just because she does not scream and rant doesn't mean she isn't effective.

You have a valid point... Pence was quiet and a RINO and a Judas... I think N
    m has a fantastic resume, don't get me wrong... Trump is up against some evil rces and the deep state all of which do not want to give up power or be held t
    account.

As an aside, the largest media market I have free access to here is one
    that includes Indiana, so we get a lot of exposure to Indiana political
    news. Pence actually sounded like he was a good governor, too. I always
    had the impression that Trump picked him because he'd pull in the votes of
    the religious conservatives.

Otherwise, they were a pretty "odd couple" pairing from the get-go.

* SLMR 2.1a * Hey, how 'bout a fandango ?!?
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Sun Nov 12 15:32:00 2023
    I think Trump should put Lindsay Graham in his administration... not because he
    d add value... If anything we can get Lindsay to stop voting for endless wars..
    What a ephin nut case.

Here in Kentucky, there was a state senator (R) that was always a thorn in the side of the democrats. So the Democrat governor at the time got the bright idea of naming him to some post that would get him out of the legislature.
    It worked. While the district he was from still votes Republicans into the senate seat, it got rid of that particular republican.

I am sure that was not the first, or last, time a politician or party would think to do that. ;)

* SLMR 2.1a * Innocent critters *squashed* on the highway of life!
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Nov 12 14:40:01 2023
    On 12 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

As an aside, the largest media market I have free access to here is one that includes Indiana, so we get a lot of exposure to Indiana political news. Pence actually sounded like he was a good governor, too. I always had the impression that Trump picked him because he'd pull in the votes
    of the religious conservatives.

He did... No one thought he'd turn on the movement. Judas had a wakeup call when he tried to run where he thought he was a rock star and ended up being a has-been

Otherwise, they were a pretty "odd couple" pairing from the get-go.

They were... and at least he didn't harm Trump's term. The knives are drawn and Trump will need a fighter this round.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

• From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Sun Nov 12 14:45:58 2023
    On 12 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

Here in Kentucky, there was a state senator (R) that was always a thorn
    in the side of the democrats. So the Democrat governor at the time got the bright idea of naming him to some post that would get him out of the legislature. It worked. While the district he was from still votes Republicans into the senate seat, it got rid of that particular republican.

I am sure that was not the first, or last, time a politician or party would think to do that. ;)

Who knows... It took me some time to figure Lindsay out... But it is true... there isn't a conflict he didn't want to fund. I was listening to John Stewart going on about how the US health care system could bankrupt the country... I'm thinking ...NO.... it's funding endless wars and destroying the middle east that will do it.

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... Hard work never killed anyone but why take a risk?

• From Mike Powell@1:2320/105 to IB JOE on Mon Nov 13 10:46:00 2023
    ng on about how the US health care system could bankrupt the country... I'm thi
    king ...NO.... it's funding endless wars and destroying the middle east that wi
    l do it.

No doubt. Don't forget Ukraine, either. That has been very, very
    expensive for us.

* SLMR 2.1a * "Hired goons????" - Homer
    --- SBBSecho 3.14-Linux
  • From IB Joe@1:342/200 to Mike Powell on Mon Nov 13 09:52:48 2023
    On 13 Nov 2023, Mike Powell said the following...

No doubt. Don't forget Ukraine, either. That has been very, very expensive for us.

Us?? Try the world... We've blown up the middle east soooooooooo many times it no wonder that they fly planes into building...

AKA Joe Schweier
    -=JoesBBS.com=-

... The dog ate my .REP packet